Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.
10. God was worried that Adam would frequently
become lost in the garden because he would not
ask for directions.
9. God knew that one day Adam would require
someone to locate and hand him the remote control.
8. God knew Adam would never go out and buy
himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and
would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
7. God knew Adam would never be able to make
a doctor’s, or dentist appointment
6. God knew Adam would never remember which
night to put the garbage on the bin.
5. God knew if the world was to be populated,
men would never be able to handle the pain
and discomfort of childbearing.
4. As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would
never remember where he left his tools.
3. Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame
his troubles on when God caught him hiding
in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, it is not good for man to be alone.
And the Number 1 reason why God created Eve…
1. When God finished the creation of Adam,
He stepped back, scratched his head, and said,
“I can do better than that!”
Does anyone out there relate? If so…give me a shout…and post a humorous comment!