Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
Last week was a trying one for my family…because our daughter was down with a bad cough…and ear infection. She is still here with me today…missing another week of preschool. And because of that…I feel she needs my attention more at the moment. For this whole week, I am therefore going on a sabbatical and hopefully will resume my normal post on 31st May, 2010. Meanwhile I leave you with a vision of where I will be as I HANG OUT with MY SHEPHERD!
– At REST….on GREEN PASTURES
– Being RESTORED…beside QUIET WATERS
– Getting GUIDANCE…in PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS
– At PEACE…through the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH
– FEARLESS…because He WALKS with me
– COMFORTED…by His ROD and STAFF
– At the DINNER TABLE…in the PRESENCE OF MY ENEMIES
– JOYFUL and SATISFIED…with the OIL OF GLADNESS
– GOODNESS and LOVE…seeking me out all my LIFETIME
And today, tomorrow…and beyond time…I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER!
May the Lord be YOUR SHEPHERD today and forevermore! Please do keep us in your prayers.