Ezekiel 37:3-4 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “O Sovereign Lord, You alone know.” Then He said to me, “PROPHESY TO THESE BONES and say to then, ‘DRY BONES, HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD!
Last night I looked at my husband and made this statement, ‘I WONDER WHERE I WILL BE FIVE YEARS FROM NOW!’ He looked back at me, smiled and said nothing. And yes, while this was a statement made out of my loud thinking, my husband did what he knows best to do…HE DIDN’T TRY TO PLAY GOD. Of course, he has no answers to most of the questions on my mind. Suddenly, in the still of the night, when the house was asleep, I heard the Lord’s clear voice in my heart say, “PROPHESY TO YOUR DRY BONES.”
To the dry bones in my life…I am SPEAKING and PROPHESYING:
– Wholeness in my marriage, parenting and home affairs
– Establishment in the ministry of the word and gifting of the Holy Spirit
– Establishment and enlargement of my boundaries into nations and peoples of different languages
– For Godly and eternal relationships and friendships across nations
– For the salvation of my whole family…in blood and marriage.
– For enlargement of my own family…in health, children and settlement in our own home.
– To leave behind a godly legacy and give my children a godly heritage.
Do you have any dry bones in your life? Are you willing to prophesy to your bones? Open your mouth and begin speaking LIFE back into them. The time of keeping silent has passed. Let your voice be heard in the heavenly realms. The Lord is saying,
They will say, “This land that was laid waste has become like the GARDEN OF EDEN; the cities that were lying in ruins, desolate and destroyed, are now FORTIFIED and INHABITED.” Then the nations around you that remains will know that I the Lord has rebuilt what was destroyed and has replanted what was desolate. I the Lord has spoken, and I WILL DO IT. Ezekiel 36:35-36